skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Buckner Family
2/23/08
After birth...but not placenta!
Here we are getting to know this wonderful beautiful baby girl...and yes, I think that even with the elf-like pink hat on. This was a lovely parting gift from the hopsital nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah and Riley
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(155)
▼
February
(19)
I guess we'll start with the week before Abbey wa...
Momma
Momma's kinda done
Pain? What pain
I stand corrected
Daddy's doin' fine
She's here
Embarrassing her already
Arrival
After birth...but not placenta!
It's been a long night for everyone, especially Ab...
Whole lotta sleepin goin on...
yep ... still sleeping
Splish, splash
I'm gonna wash that birth right outta my hair
The eyes have it
One of the most unexpected joys of this process (o...
The Buckners
Pre-Baby
►
March
(14)
►
April
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
August
(15)
►
September
(23)
►
October
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
December
(19)
►
2009
(37)
►
January
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
March
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Buckner Crew
Well, we're gonna try this to save some email space :) and give everyone a chance to peek in on the crew!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment